Monday, October 7, 2013

Unlimited by Davis Bunn- Review

My parents have always been big readers and one of their favorite authors of all time was Davis Bunn (or T. Davis Bunn as they know him from some of his earlier works). With that in mind when I got an  email offering me the exciting oppurtunity to be part of his launch team and recieve the book for free in exchange for writing a review I thought it sounded like a pretty good idea. But I had no idea what I was in for.
Unlimited is easily one of the best books that I've read in a long time! Simon Orwell, the main character, starts out as the kind of guy that you really want to dislike yet find yourself strangely identifying with. With twists and turns that keep you guessing and characters that come alive it keeps you riveted to the page and staying up too late wondering what will happen next.
If you're looking a great suspense novel from a wonderful Christian author then Unlimited is right up your alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liar, Lunatic or Lord

Around this time of year, in churches all around the world, people are presented with a question. The same question that has been presented ...